- Ed Sheeran: ‘No more cycling when I’m touring’
- The Drop, Week 3: Niall Horan, Jessie Ware, H.E.R. & more
- We Have So Many “Feelings” About Hayley Kiyoko
- The 20 Most Relatable Tweets About Hayley Kiyoko & The Dolan Twins
- Rape allegations against Nicki Minaj’s brother were ‘part of extortion plot’
- Dolly Parton supporting hurricane relief efforts with money and books
KDRM & KBSN
The sounds of Central Washington.
KBSN AM 1470 is a News/Talk station with a healthy emphasis on sports. In addition to top of the hour network news, KBSN has partnered with IFiber One to provide local news coverage throughout the day. Talk personalities include industry heavyweights such as Rush Limbaugh, Dr. Daliah, Bobby Likis, George Noory and more. Local talk programming includes SportsTalk with Jim Nielsen and One Nation Under God with Harold Hochstatter.
KDRM FM 99.3 plays the best mix of Adult Top 40 hits 24/7. This format is really big with female listeners 24-48, but appeals well to listeners of all demographics. KDRM employs the most experienced, local announcing staff in the area. We are also promotion intensive with several long running annual promotions like our 99 Days of Summer celebration that are a big hit with our listeners and advertisers.
West Coast Artist Anthony Martinez, who stage name is Trap, is from Othello Wa and has been rapping and writing music for about 8 years. He started to write and record music, when he was coming to the end of his sophomore year in high school, but the love for the music came before he started to actually make music. Since then he has made more then 100 songs, and which features an artist by the name of Mike Jones, who had a ever successful career in the early 2000s. Trap has currently finished his fourth album which is called "Late Nights" and is available on Itunes and Google music and can be streamed on Spotify. Trap has done many accomplishments but he feels that he still has a lot to learn and doesn't plan to stop any time soon.
Listen to "Supafly"
KDRM 99.3FM - Schedule
5am-10am - Weekdays
Jim has been talking into a microphone for money for more than 40 years, and has been the Morning Mouth on KDRM since 1984. Read More
10am-2pm - Weekdays
Bill is a life long "Moses Laker" and has been a part of the KDRM family since 1991. He has been very active in the community as an organizer, a city councilman, and even mayor! Read More
2pm-6pm - Weekdays
Dale is another Moses Lake "lifer", originally with KDRM beginning in 1985. After working in larger markets for a decade or so, Dale returned to his roots. Read More
6-10pm - Saturdays
Noon-4pm - Sundays
Rick Dees Weekly Top 40
An internationally syndicated radio program created and hosted by American radio personality Rick Dees. It is currently heard on over 200 radio stations worldwide and the American Forces Network. Read More
Segments you will hear on the Rick Dees Weekly Top 40 are:
- Sure Shot - a song predicted to crack the Top 40 in the following weeks
- Weekly Top 40 Challenge - during the program, listeners will claim their prize
- Behind the Velvet Rope with Kevin Dees - a gossip segment hosted by Rick's son Kevin
- What's Happening - a rundown of new movies, DVD's and music
- Number Ones Around the World - a look at the Number One song in various nations
- Top Downloads - The hottest music, ringtones, TV shows and videos being downloaded from the Internet.
- Planet of the Apps - the latest news on mobile smartphone applications.
5am-Noon - Sunday
A two-hour radio program hosted by former WHTZ (Zl 00) DJ Kid Kelly that premiered in December 1992.Read More
The show originally highlighted hit music from the 1980s. Since 2003, however, Backtrax USA has offered a 1990s version of the show featuring hit music from this decade alongside that of the '80s. Backtrax USA 80's & 90's airs Sunday Mornings Sam-Noon on 99.3 KDRM-FM.
6pm - Sundays
The Daly Download with Carson Daly
99.3 KDRM gives you REAL Interactive Radio! Carson Daly is turning your weekends into a non-stop music party, playing the 30 most-listened-to songs of the week. Read More